Come along on Sunday 1st June between 11.00am and 4.00pm for loads of activities for all the community – meet your neighbours and friends for some fun!
If you are coming by car, please note you need to park in the Park and Ride and take the short walk through to the centre.
Read more for the latest update
With only 5 days to go until the Great Park Community Centre Fun Day, we thought it’d be useful to send you a full round up of all the day’s activities…
Throughout the Day…
Join us between 11am and 4pm on Sunday 1st June and get involved of any, or all, of the below activities:
- Bouncy castle
- Face painter
- A host of raffle prizes on offer – Tickets for Newcastle Races, Indian meal for two, Panto tickets, Free Children’s Party and more!
- Hot & cold refreshments
- Children’s crafts
- Cycle for a smoothie on our pedal-powered smoothie machine!
- Enter our World Cup & Wimbledon competitions – over 17s only please
- Cupcake stall
- Crossbar challenge (all ages) – £25 sports voucher for the winner, plus spot prizes for taking part!
- Netball England shooting competition (all ages) – £25 sports voucher for the winner, plus spot prizes for taking part!
- Young DJs will be providing the entertainment
- Bee observation hive
- Newcastle Blackbelt Academy will be doing some demo sessions where our visitors can even join in!
- Plus Pepper Pig and Buzz Light-year will also be coming along to join in the fun!
Why not take part in one of our FREE taster sessions or enjoy a demo from…
11.00-11.30am Gosforth Ballet School
11.30-12.00pm Tiny Talk baby signing class
12.00-12.30pm Jo Jingles movement and dance session
12.30-12.50pm Children’s Spanish class with La Vie en Languages
12.50-1.10pm Children’s French class with La Vie en Languages
1.15-1.45pm Pyjama Drama Children’s drama class
1.45-2.15pm Tiny Talk baby signing class
2.30-3.00pm Pyjama Drama Children’s drama class
3.00-3.30pm Tiny Talk baby signing class
3.30-4.00pm Pyjama Drama Children’s drama class
Getting Here & Car Parking…
The centre is located at the end of Roseden Way opposite Brunton Park First School and the Nursery. There are plenty of accessible cycle and walking routes to us from across the Great Park. If you plan to visit us on the day we encourage visitors to make use of our covered, cycle parking or come on-foot. If you are coming by car please use the Park & Ride car park situated near the SAGE on Great Parkway – signage will direct you there on the day – from there it’s a 5-10 minute walk to the centre. Disabled parking bays are available at the centre for blue badge holders.