Committee Meeting 26Oct20 1930hrs
Ref: 20201124 Committee Meeting Minutes 26Oct20 v1.0
Meeting chaired by: Lee Taylor / Sean Hood
Minutes by: Lee Taylor
- Lee Taylor
- Sean Hood
- Stuart Cannon
- Racheal Kadansky
- Claudia Birtwisle
- Kirsty Martin
- Joao Ortale
- Anita Lower
- Nikky Jane
- Ruth Hewitt
- Previous Minutes/Actions
- No comments on latest minutes
- Latest estates plans getting updated and will be done in phases
- First set is land scaping
- Plans are getting broken down into separate cells
- Next level of plans is for the adoptions
- What’s managed by the consortium, developers, consortium, NCC. Will take a while to deal with as requires full review of deeds.
- Adoption register will be created showing what has been adopted and what should be adopted, along with what will be adopted
- Weekly updated to be changed to monthly updates as the amount of issues has reduced.
- Issues list
- Full review of existing issues list to be completed see what is outstanding and what can be closed out
- Bitesize guides
- Estates information to be prioritised
- Membership log
- Minutes go back for a few years, now been organised properly and will be reviewed going forward to make a register of members including voting onto the committee and due dates for renewal.
- Probably done as a database
- Updated constitution has been sent out
- Can be issued now as no comments received.
- Newsletter can be done in conjunction with the consortium
- NGP newsletter has been designed in-house to reduce costs.
- Letter to Michele
- To be done which includes the research.
- Issues List
- Road sign broken again following a recent repair
- Light repairs on estate
- Dean’s been checking lights
- 32 lights require repaired
- Open space audit for lights requiring fittings has been completed
- Due to manufacturers going into lockdown has caused a delay in the parts for the lights – they cannot keep up with demand currently
- Full park wide review is going to be done.
- Street cleaning in the estate
- Great park way has a lot of road grit that is building up and can cause damage to cars
- Builders waste is getting around the park
- IDM are doing a full review of the site for the developers to track extent of builders rubbish
- Sunken area of the road near the covid testing centre as it approaches the round about
- At the crossing near the project office
- Construction traffic is entering the site before 8am
- Sign to stop them is in the wrong location now
- Sign should be on great park way so that traffic can stop on the dual carriage way.
- Invoices are due out imminently
- Latest meeting with estates manager
- Christmas tree
- Company has been out to review the area and another two are coming out
- This is late so there is not much choice
- Usually this is arranged in January ready for the next Christmas.
- Costs are in excess of £10k may be better to save the money this year and do something better next year
- Choice of putting the tree at the town centre, or on the entry road about.
- Update is due
- It is currently in for planning still
- New website will be launched in 2021 for the NPG management company
- Wellie walks plans
- Adoptions are being looked at through-out the site to see how they can be progressed to adoption
- Units could potentially be split into smaller units if necessary
- Neither Taylor-Wimpey or Persimmon can say “no” to a business that wants to take a unit
- Flow chart has been made to show the ownership of responsibilities within the estate
- Rachael is happy to be the residents voice to Taylor-Wimpey and Persimmon/Consortium
- Trying to separate the management company more from the consortium.
- Looking into the customer service journey on the site.
- Should soon have improvements to this
- Park ranger
- No current ranger in position
- Contributions have been paid to NCC from the consortium for this
- Request has been made to pay this fee to the management company instead and have a management company ranger to deal with day to day maintenance on site
- Site ranger will do regular audits of footpaths, lights, roads etc.
- Christmas tree
- Any other business
- Next Meeting
- Dates to be sent out for WC 30Nov20 -WE 13Dec20
|1||Find latest estate plans & print||LT|
|2||Weekly update – include about road signs – Make this monthly now that issues have dropped?||SH/DG|
|3||Full review of issues with new EM would be useful in future||TBC|
|4||Look at bitesize guides for residents||All|
|5||Check previous minutes for when people joined GPNA||LT|
|6||Issue constitution to all committee members for final approval prior to issue||LT|
|7||Residents newsletter budget||LT|
|8||Letter to Michelle from GPNA||LT|
Our current Committee Officers are:
Co-Chair – Sean Hood (IT & Comms)
Co-Chair – Denise Gilholme
Treasurer – James Allsopp
Secretary – Lee Taylor
Kirsty Martin – Greenside rep
Ruth Hewett – Melbury and Walkworth Woods rep
Claudia Birtwisle – Traffic and safety